Although there is no cure for arthritis, arthritis natural
remedies provide soothing and relief from the pain caused by the condition. This makes life just a bit easier to get by and in so doing improves their quality of life. Here are a few quick fire facts about arthritis natural remedies you should know.
What are Arthritis
They are a mixture of a number of herbs from various plants
sources that serve as soothing agents and provide some healing properties for the pain
in the joints.
How are the Remedies
The best and the most effective way of ingesting the
remedies is in liquid form. Arthritis natural remedies taken as juices are
This is due to the fact they are more readily infused into
the body and greatly enhance the healing properties of the herbs in affected
How Do I Know Which
Remedy to Choose?
The remedy you choose is entirely up to you but there are a
few factors that you should bear in mind. The most important factors that go
into determining what remedy is best for you includes the type of arthritis you
have, the severity of the arthritis, accessibility to the different herbs and
how regularly you take the herb.
What Remedies Work
Best for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
If suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, take the following remedies:
- To reduce inflation, Use jumper oil to rub
painful affected areas a few times a day.
- Take a tablespoon of birch leaf juice thrice a
- To alleviate pain, take 3 capsules of dandelion
a day. Alternatively, taking a tablespoon of it in juice or in a cup of tea
twice a day for six weeks. It is also useful in making connective tissues
- To reduce inflammation that occurs in connective
tissues and reduce uric acid, take 3 tablets of devil’s claw root for 6 weeks
in dosages of 400 mg.
- To relieve joint and limb pains as well as uric
acid take a tablespoon of parsley juice thrice a day for 6 weeks. Stop for 3
weeks and then continue intake for another 6 weeks.
- If suffering from gout, boil a teaspoon of
celery seeds in a cup of water for 15 minutes. The, strain it and slowly sip
- Mix a tablespoon of olive oil in 10 drops of St.
John’s Wort oil and use it to massage joints that are painful. Use a brush.
After the massage, ensure that you take it easy on a bed for at least an hour.
- Fuse rosemary, hayseed and juniper berries into
a hot bath. Bath for at least 30 minutes.
- To relieve muscle pains and joint pains, take a
tablespoon of dong quai and mix it into juice thrice daily.
What Remedies Can I
Use for Osteoarthritis?
The following arthritis natural remedies will be effective
- To help reduce spasms, add 5 drops of angelica
oil to a hot bath
- A teaspoon of devil’s claw root in powder form
dissolved into warm water will provide relief. Drink this thrice a day.
- To help rebuild damaged bones, take 3 capsules
of the horsetail herb each day for 2 weeks, every month. ( Take for 2 weeks,
and stop for 2 weeks)
I have a Slight Flare
Up in my Joints. Are there any Remedies I can Use?
- One of the best remedies to use is to apply hay-flower into a bath and add strained
celery seeds, wild yam and willow leaves.
- Taking a Hot drink of willow bark tea also helps with flare ups. Make by boiling a cup of
water and add a teaspoon of willow bark. Leave for 10 minutes, strain and drink
twice a day. Do not add any sweeteners to the drink as it will negate the effects of the remedy.
Arthritis natural remedies work with the body to help reduce
inflammation of joints and provide relief from pain. It is however prudent to
continue seeking the services of a professional and continue on the medication
you have been prescribed.
Like This Page?