Herbal Remedies for Hair Loss
Herbal remedies for hair loss are effective when it comes to
increasing circulation, disinfecting the scalp and he stimulation of hair
As human beings, the loss of some amount of hair is a part
of our growth and in fact is how the body renews itself. Typically, this loss
of hair is replenished with new hair. Therefore hair loss is a natural and
typical process of the body until thinning and balding occurs.
In most cases, men are plagued by balding, even at the early
age of their twenties and thirties. This is especially noticeable by a receding
hairline or a thinning crown. However, it is considered normal in men as it is
a genetic trait. In women, it is not as common. Of note is thinning of hair
before the age of 50 years is unusual and often is a sign of a deeper lying
8 Causes of Hair Loss
- Genetics – This applies to balding and thinning
of the hair to men
- Nutrient deficiencies and/or nutrient toxicities
- Other illnesses like anaemia and thyroid
problems which affect the body’s nutritional balances and cause hormonal
imbalances (This particularly affects women)
- In women, the increase of estrogen in the body
from using contraceptive pills or during pregnancy periods can cause the
thinning of hair.
- Old age – The severity of this depends on
nutritional balances. It normally indicates a need for vitamins and minerals
like silica and calcium
- Toxic effects of heavy metals and chemotherapy
- Intake of many medications at one go. These medications
include diet and thyroid pills
- Extreme stress and turmoil for example during
childbirth, psychological shock or grief for example the death of a loved one
or when suffering from physical illnesses
4 Highly Effective Herbal Remedies for Hair Loss
Stringing Nettle, Rosemary, Birch & Horsetail
- These herbal remedies for hair loss stimulates hair growth,
disinfects the scalp and increases circulation of the blood.
- Make a tincture
of stringing nettle, rosemary, birch and horsetail.
- Use the mix to massage
the scalp as regularly as possible.
- Steep 2 teaspoons of horsetail in 4 ounces of water.
- Add a
- Thouroughly shampoo hair
Lavender Oil/Rosemary Oil/Calamus Oil/Armica Oil
- This herbal oils are powerful in stimulating the growth of
- Rub any of the above oils on your hair just before washing
Birch Leaves, Watercress & Stringing Nettle
- This is effective in cleansing the blood.
- They are most
effective when taken as juices
- Mix equal proportions of the 3 herbs above
into a glass of water and take regularly
Additional Helpful Advice
- Don’t put a strain on your hair by putting
hairstyles that require perming, chemical treatment, hot blow drying and a lot
of tagging & binding.
Herbal remedies for hair loss provide an excellent solution
to stimulate the growth of hair as well as treat underlying causes of hair loss
such as scalp infections and the improvement of blood circulation. However, it
is necessary and wise following the persistence of the problem to seek out the
services of a professional in hair loss as it may possibly mean something else
Like This Page?